Wednesday 16 July 2014

Nude Please.

Hello lovelies,

This is my last post for today and for this week.
Its the look I created today. Its pretty simple.
Brown, nude eyes and a simple nude lip.
Here are some pictures.







 The Struggle though. *sigh. Lol

I used a satin scarf for my hair. Something different abi?

Products Used
Eyes
Davis brown pencil for brows
Too faced Insurance eye primer
Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Mac Swiss Chocolate for the crease
Matte brown eyeshadow from the BH cosmetics 120 palette
A dark brown eyeshadow from the same palette on the outer v
black eyeshadow on the outer v for more intensity
Wet and Wild Gel liner in black
Artismatic False lashes 503E
Gold shimmery eyeshadow in my inner tear duct

Face
Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Caramel
Ailin Loose Powder in bronze
L.A Pro Concealer in Toffee to highlight
L.A Pro Concealer in Espresso to contour
Cover girl bronzer in ebony bronze
Ben Nye banana powder
Classic Blush in bold berry.
Sleek Contour kit in medium

Lips
Vaseline
Purple lipliner to line my lips
Nude lipstick.

I hope you like this look. I love it.
Till next week Thursday. I love you guys, thank you and don't forget to leave a comment.
Stay blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment