Wednesday 16 July 2014

Classic Makeup Lipstick: Review

Hello lovelies,

How are you all doing? I hope you all are having an amazing day and to my fellow OAU people, hope you all are enjoying the compulsory break.

This post is going to be a review on the Classic Makeup LS01 Purple Lipstick.
Please note that I wasn't told to do a review on this, I just want to do one.

Lets go down memory lane for a bit, I wont bored you (well I hope). I saw this picture of my neighbour Bolanle with one gorgeous dark lipstick and I asked her for the name. Bolanle that I know never remembers the name of anything she buys, I am tired of that girl. Anyways, luckily for me she remembered and told me it was a lipstick by Classic Makeup. I asked for the price range and I screamed and it became mission get your own.

I went to Balogun market to get hair and skin care products and there is a woman there that stocks elf products, tara as well as sleek and so many other make up brands and I decided to get there to ask.
I also wanted elf brushes so I got there and guess what she had the lipsticks.
I was so excited my entire body was tried so hard not to break some skelewu moves for the woman.


I apologize for the way it looks, didn't know I was going to do a review.
I got two lipsticks and one lipgloss.

I got the red lipstick, purple one and a dark lipgloss.

What I think.
This lipstick is AMA...ZINGGG!!!!!!. OMG.
It is so pigmented. It dries absolutely matte. I was not a fan of dark coloured lipsticks before I got this and I am absolutely in love with it.
The best part is I got it for just 200 naira. Ehn  o. Yes I can see you, your mouth open like wow.
Yes I felt the same way. Amazing right?

Have you used any Classic Makeup product or lipstick. Let me know.

Thank you and stay blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment