Monday 19 May 2014

Smokey Cat Eye and Mo Hawk


Hello darlings,

I am back. I apologize in advance but i intend to post atleast 3 posts today.
This post would be about my hair and my make up look. I rocked this look last week sunday to church.
I love looking good for my first Love: Jesus.
I created a Smokey cat eye using paper tap and black eyeshadow alone. I loved the results.
Here are some pictures.



 


The last picture is the entire look for the day, its edited.

Products used.
Face
Mary Kay Foundation - Bronze 600
Ailin Loose Powder - Bronze
Sleek Contour Kit in medium
Sleek blush in Scandalous
Davis No 18 brown pencil - brows

Eyes
House of Tara Eye primer
Two faced Eye primer
House of Tara Trio Eyeshadow Palette Feroshawa - Brown to transition
Paper tape
Black eyeshadow
Wet and Wild gel liner
Red Cherry lashes in #43 (I am in love with this lashes. too much)
NYX pencil in jet black
Maybelline mascara

Highlighting and Contouring
L.A Girl Pro Concealer - Fawn
L.A Girl Pro Concealer - Beautiful Bronze
Enchanteur translucent powder as an undereye setting powder.

Lips
Airwoman purple lipliner
NYX Soft Matte Lipcream - Tokyo.

The idea of the hair style was gotten from TheChicNatural's Youtube Channel. I visit her channel all the time, when I have data i.e. I washed and deep conditioned my hair before I got this done.
Showed my hair stylist the style and she did a pretty good job. Both sides were plaited and the middle was twisted and then straws were used to curl it. Left it that way for over 10 hours and that was the result after I removed the straws and loosen the twists.
It didn't last long because I didn't exactly know how to keep the curls without having to retwist. Carried this for one week and I just retwisted it once in that week.
You could check TheChicNatural's channel for the entire process. Ladies with relaxed her can also pull this off but I believe you will need something extra to get the curls.

I used just water, coconut oil and shea butter.

You like?

Please don't forget to leave a comment.
Thank you.

Khasome.



No comments:

Post a Comment