Monday 19 May 2014

Its been a while.

Hello darlings,

Its been a while. I have missed you guys eventhough this is my second post.
I have been busy with exams but I am done now. FYB in the building!!!!!!.
I am so excited to be in my final year. It hasn't been easy and trust me the reading can be boringgggg
Anyways, enough of my ranting. This post would be about my lovely friend Lizzie.
I know its rather late but better late than never right?
She celebrated her birthday on the 1st of May and as a broke girl that I am, I couldn't get her a gift so I decided to do a free makeover for her. Yea she is adorable like that.
Here are the pictures. List of products used would be listed below.


   
                            
The pictures were taken with my iPad so the quality would not be so great. Would get a camera soon.
 
Products Used
Face
Mary Kay Foundation - Bronze 600
Mary Kay powder - cant remember the colour
Hellena Rose Blush palette - redish colour
Sleek Contour Kit in Dark
Milk of Magnesia - Primer
 
Eyes
House of Tara Eye Primer
House of Tara Trio Palette in Feroshawa - brown transition
Sleek Bad girl palette - rebel on the outer v
Goldish shimmer eyeshadow on the lid.
Wet and Wild Gel liner
Maybelline Collosal Kajal
Maybelline mascara
 
Highlighting and Contouring
L.A Girl Pro Concealer - Fawn to highlight
L.A Girl Pro Concealer - Beautiful Bronze to contour
Enchanteur translucent powder as a setting powder for under the eye
 
Lips
Mac Ruby Woo
Airwoman Red lip liner
 
Brows
Davis No 18 Brown pencil
Black Opal Heavenly Honey Concealer used under the brows
L.A Girl Pro Concealer - Toast for the upper part of the brow.
 
I hope this was detailed enough. I only hope to get better.
happy Birthday in arrears to Lizzie. love you loads.
You like? Pls don't forget to comment.
 
Enjoy.
 
Khasome.

No comments:

Post a Comment