Sunday 10 May 2015

Wine and Peach


Hello darlings, 

Its been a very very long time. Missed me? 
I believe my last post was last year. Gurlll, its been one hell of a ride. I am finally a graduate of the Faculty of Law, Obafemi Awolowo University. Its been one hell of a ride and i am just eternally grateful to God for everything. For seeing me through it all and keeping me alive. 

I have missed doing this. Final year was particularly stressful but it was fun :D. 

So today's post is about the look i created last week out of boredom. 
I used products that are easily accessible to everyone. 
And yes there are alot of pictures too. You know i love taking pictures. 










Eyes
Davis No 18 pencil - Brows
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Cafe - to highlight brows
Mac Swiss Chocolate - transition 
Plum brown color from BH Special Occasions palette - transition.
Peach and Wine Eyeshadow from BH 120 palette (3rd edition) - Lid 
Dark Brown from Wet and Wild Vanity palette - Outer V   
Black Radiance Continuous Creme Liner in Black 
Red Cherry #213 lashes 
Maybelline Colossal Kajal - Waterline 

Face
Cover Girl Queen Collection Foundation - Spicy Brown 
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Cafe - Highlight 
Ben Nye Banana Powder - Highlight 
Powder from House of Tara powder palette
Cover Girl Bronzer in Ebony Bronze - Contour 

Cheeks
Classic Blush in Bold Berry 
Highlight from BH Special Occasions palette 

Lips
Maybelline Baby Lips in Hydrate.
NYX Lip Pencil in Deep Purple
Beyond Beauty Orange Lipstick in No 28.

I hope you love this look as much as i enjoyed creating it. 

Stay blessed. xoxo

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven" - Ecclesiastes 3:1

No comments:

Post a Comment